Graduate of the Medical School of Athens Kapodistrian University.
Specialized in Paediatric Otolaryngology and in General Otolaryngology in Athens.
To supplement her education Dr Vlotoma attended courses on Dizziness, Tinnitus, Voice disorders and Phonosurgery, Snoring and Sleep Apnoea, Nasal allergy, Paediatric Otolaryngology, Endoscopic sinus surgical techniques.
Speaks fluently Greek and English.
Dr Vlotoma is a Member of the Cyprus and Greek Otorhinolaryngology Associations.
Also Member of the UEMS ORL from 2004-2011.
Dr Vlotoma is one of the founders of Blue Cross Medical Center, a private hospital in Paphos, where she is practicing General and Children’s Otolaryngology (ENT) since 1998.
Dr Vlotoma has special expertise in the following fields:
- Evaluation and treatment of issues relating to nasal obstruction.
- Nasal allergy
- Acute and chronic sinusitis
- Testing for hearing problems, tinnitus and middle ear dysfunction.
- Dizziness and Vertigo disorders.
- Evaluation and treatment of issues relating to Obstructive Sleep Apnoea and Snoring.
- Paediatric ENT.
- Phonosurgery and Voice Disorders.